Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday, 7/22/09

Metro moved relatively OK this morning, although waited 6 minutes for an orange line which makes for a crowded, hot train with standing room only. Also, it was one of those "new cars" which have a lot of room in the middle to make more standing room. Which is a great idea, except they forgot to put handles or railings to hold onto. D'oh! >>MetroFAIL<<
Note: this usually works fine for people like Sam, who is a gigantor and holds onto the ceiling...but for the rest of us normal humans - we become dominoes.


We'll have to see how this afternoon's commute goes. I'm metroing straight to a playoff softball team which I need to be at on time, so I'm sure that's only setting me and everybody else on my train up for disaster. (Metro fail combined with the Ewell black cloud is a powerful force!)

No comments:

Post a Comment